Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Introduction

My friend started this blog to follow my progress on my adventures of owning my first home and the joys of my life.......

My name is Dee, I'm 39 and the mother of 3 handsome boys and 1 beautiful little girl and 1 beautiful angel.........I am taking on this endevour as a single mom with no support from anyone else except God and a few good friends............Either Crystal (soonermomofmany) or I, Dee (tygeryze) will keep you updated on the remodeling of my home and the joys of my kiddos as they grow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment